Brand new content types
Go beyond sections and rows. With Popups, Tooltips, Fly-ins and conditional sections you can create content as never before!
Tons of options
Collect newsletter subscriptions via a Popup, pitch a sale via a Fly-in, display contact details to logged in users only or pimp up your boring menu. The possibilities are endless!
Clean and Lightweight
No junk in your admin-dashboard, clean and documented code. This plugin keeps it simple and direct. We focus on your website, not about our plugin!
Seamlessly blends in with Divi
The UI looks so familiar to Divi, you (or your client) will not even notice that you installed a new plugin!
The plugin and all features are well documented – right inside the plugin!
Besides, you can also get direct support from the plugin developers.
There’s a lot on our roadmap and we also listen to our customers!
We keep the plugin up to date and test it with every new release of Divi and WordPress.
Advanced conditions and triggers
Exactly configure, who can see your areas and in what moment it is displayed *)
Area Display Conditions
- On Page/Post
- On Device
- For User-Role
- On Click
- On Hover
- On Scroll
- On Exit
- After delay
- Connect areas to links
- Show or hide areas via JS
Customize the behavior of each area with a few simple clicks *)
- Hide the built-in close button
- Create custom close buttons
- Make a popup modal
- Display an area only once per day
- Uses localStorage for best performance (with fallback to Cookies)
- Includes the Popups for Divi API
- Additionally a new DiviArea API
- Online documentation of all API functions
Inline Area Locations
Choose where you want to display your Inline Area
- Main Menu
- Page Footer
- Post Content
- Comments Form
- Position it before a Location
- Position it after the Location
- Or even replace the default content with your Area
- Display the area based on any Divi section that is on the target page
- Select the target via CSS class/ID or by specifying the section number (e.g. “after 3rd section“)
Customize Area Layout
Control the visuals of your Divi Area Pro contents!
Area Box Layout
- Define a custom width
- Width can be any unit (px, em, …)
- Add a default box-shadow to the Area
- Enable the “Dark Mode” to create Areas with dark backgrounds.
- Use Divi to create round corners, custom box-shadows etc.
- Width automatically adjusts to the first section inside the Area!
We’re not done yet…!
The plugin is actively developed, so prepare to get even more new features and a growing documentation.
Divi Areas Pro is a premium WordPress plugin which enhances the Divi theme. The plugin provides often requested features, such as pop-ups or conditional sections!
It is written with focus on ease of use, performance, and flexibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to renew my license?
In order to continue receiving support and updates, your license needs to be renewed yearly. For your convenience, all purchases will auto-renew. You can cancel at any time.
What happens when my license expires?
Even when you do not renew your license, you can continue to use the plugin on all your websites for the rest of your life!
Can I upgrade my license later?
You can easily upgrade your license at any time from within your account. You will automatically be pro-rated the new amount.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes! You are fully protected by a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. See refund policy.